Wednesday, December 29, 2010

365 Days, Day 205



Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered – either by themselves or by others (Mark Twain)

Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing a smile reassures them (Andre Maurois)

I am not a has-been. I am a will-be (Lauren Bacall)

Today I have

smiled,

danced,

laughed,

listened to music,

eaten raw veggies,

been outside in the rain,

looked at inspirational art,

played on the floor with Lily,

done the washing – not the ironing,

realised the name on my income tax letter is spelt incorrectly,

thought about mixed media art work ideas,

held a friend’s hand metaphorically,

read a book on hypnotherapy,

filed some bank statements,

taken only one photograph,

had two cups of coffee -

and two Happy Hippos,

had a bad hair day,

been quiet,

been sad,

laughed,

smiled,

been

me




Tomorrow

I will

start to be

the genie-us

I am going to be

starting with

an art

task



Alakazam!

No comments:

Post a Comment