Monday, July 5, 2010

365 days, Day 28

"Ideas can be life-changing.
Sometimes all you need to open the door
is just one more good idea." (Jim Rohn)

Blocked

On the outside

Looking in

Waiting

Knocking

Waiting

Listening

Sadness

Isolation

Blue

Cold metal

Hard

Empty

Waiting

*While I was photographing this keyhole outside my front door, I was crouched down on my knees with my camera up the keyhole. A builder man doing work next door, gave a gentle cough, and said “Y’alright??”

I smiled sickly and said “Erm…yes”. I didn’t even try and explain what I was doing, so I nonchalantly snapped some other things in the front garden before I slunk away. How to embarrass yourself without even trying…..

Oh dear what a ridiculous one I am, can’t even do the serious, emo thing without making a total ass of myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment