Thursday, July 8, 2010

365 Days, Day 31

Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be. (Princess Diana)

I really want to play Princess Leia. Stick some big pastries on my head. Now that would be interesting. (Ewan McGregor)

I am the princess in my own Enchanted Palace.

Well, sometimes I think that. At other times, like now, with a new puppy, the enchantment is somewhat lacking…

I have been reading up about Kensington Palace’s multisensory exhibition, called the Enchanted Palace [more about this later, maybe...]

Even with all the glitz and glamour and wealth, the seven princesses who have lived at the palace over the decades, each of them still had loves, hates, secrets, desires… just like us…

Rather than lamenting about what we don’t have or can’t find in our lives, we need to put the enchantment back into our existence by kissing the frogs and putting big pastries onto our heads! Tidy some space and make it your little princess space with pretty girly princess objects and thoughts.

I LOVE being a princess!



No comments:

Post a Comment