Thursday, June 2, 2011

365 Days, Day 353

Kissing is like drinking salted water, you drink and your thirst increases.

(Chinese Proverb)

In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek.

(French Proverb)

The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze.

(Author unknown)

I believe in pink.

I believe that laughter is the best calorie burner.

I believe in kissing, and kissing a lot.

I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.

I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.

I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

(Audrey Hepburn)

My favourite part of today, was at one of the many stations I waited on - a white feather floated down and kissed my cheek before fluttering to the ground. A message from my guardian angel.

Today was not as overwhelming as yesterday. Maybe because I prepared myself better. I fashioned a Reiki bubble around me. I bought material that I thought was suitable without consulting anyone – just went with my gut. I made my way back to the hall quietly and at an even pace. I designed and fashioned patterns for the garments. And cut them out. Working in my Reiki bubble space.

The feather was an acknowledgment kiss from my angel, saying: well done, you dealt with today. Keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment