Friday, June 3, 2011

365 Days, Day 354

We are not in a position in which we have nothing to work with. We already have capacities, talents, direction, missions, callings (Abraham Maslow)

In my next life I want to come back as one of my cats. They basically pretend we don't exist. They sit like two bumps on a log and watch us work for hours in the yard. They're probably wondering, along with the entire neighbourhood, why we work so hard in our garden and it still looks like hell (Annie Spiegelman)

Another day of work. I played music while I worked alone in the hall. It sounded a bit lame when some men came in to move sets, so I turned it off and worked in silence.

A highlight today was seeing, from the tube, as we passed a block of flats, a little white kitten perched on a chair in the window – basking in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment