Monday, June 13, 2011

365 Days, Day 362

Young.

Old.

Just words.

(George Burns)

Better than a meaningless story of a thousand words is a single word of deep meaning which, when heard, produces peace (Buddha)

Languages are fluffy big pillows stuffed between nations - what others say is muffled and nearly lost in them, and when we speak their grammar we get feathers in our mouth. It's worth it. What pleasure to phrase an idea, even in child's words, slowly, and sail it across the gulf in another language to a different-speaking human being! (Richard Bach)

We have Words with which to communicate. Movements, gestures, looks. Our deeds speak volumes.

It’s not so much what we say, but how we say it.

It has been difficult for me to present a very public side of me with my words. I am essentially a private person. I have over the past year let you into my private life, some layers deeper than others. I have only a few days left. I would like some words from you, my readers: so I know you exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment