Tuesday, June 14, 2011

365 Days, Day 363

One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world - making the most of one's best (Harry Fosdick)

Everyone is doing the best they can according to THEIR map of the world! (Author unknown)

Success is being the best you can be where you are right now (Yancey Grantham)

I can only do what I can do.

I have to accept that. Getting myself anxious because I can’t do everything I planned to do in a day, is no longer an option. I will do my very best at what I undertake, and do (try to) it with love. My map of the world at the moment has many navigational routes. I am doing the best according to this map. I am making the most of my best.

I read this today: As you think, so you are. Think the very best, and you will draw the very best to you.

Acceptance is very humbling at times. Accepting were we are, and that where we are, is exactly where we are meant to be. Navigating my map in my little ship, weathering the storms, relishing the calm and smooth. So my journey continues…

[P.S. no-one responded to my blog request yesterday – for Words. I am beginning to doubt the existence of my readers, of my reality.]

No comments:

Post a Comment