Monday, June 21, 2010

365 Days, Day 14


“Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.”[Peter Drucker]

Day at home today - with my little princess! Except she is feeling awful: she has a very sore throat and has a high fever, so she has spent the day sleeping or feeling miserable.
Heard from Lily's owners: we can fetch her on Friday! So... plans are being made about a basket and a little travel 'cage'.

Ariel has some important decisions to make...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sista I am loving your blog. Your images are beautiful and interesting and I really love your comments. I might copy you.... you know what they say about imitation and flattery
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh please do "copy" me (I got the basic idea from someone else - there is a proper website that you can sign up with, I didn't want to do that though).

    I am looking forward to seeing your pics and reading your bloggles.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that yellow stuff in the bottle, hope its not what it looks like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha, no it's not!
    It's linseed oil - for oil-painting
    Thanks for the laugh!
    x

    ReplyDelete