Wednesday, June 16, 2010

365 Days, Day 9


Small Things Matter
Confucius
To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.

Whatever, whatever, whatever!
But seeing that tiny little lady bug [unexpectedly] while I was taking today's pics - really made my day. It was a little delight for my soul. I think we adults need to make time for seeing something in the world through-a-child's-eyes each day!
I am using the little bug as a way of appreciating each of my little 'blessings' that I have in my life [even though they are ALL far away at the moment - even Tom!]. Thank you Universe for each blessing that I have been given or lent!

Right, off to fold washing now...


No comments:

Post a Comment