Tuesday, June 22, 2010

365 Days, Day 15



“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!” [Marilyn Monroe]

Ariel bought 13cm heels- I don't know how she walked in them never mind danced the night away! But they ARE very beautiful! (Only girls will understand this)...I made the mistake of wearing a pair of Ari's heels to her exhibition (I had never worn them before) - I got a huge blister on my left foot that still hasn't healed! Advice for us girls: when you go out in heels, have a spare pair of flatties on hand for emergencies! Been watching the football: a very exciting game, but very tenseful!! Ari made me leave the room because I make her nervous when I scream! Pfft: a gentle ladylike little murmur is all I utter... Well played Bafana Bafana!!

We bought a bed for little Lily and a teething toy and a collar and leash and a squeaky toy and a ball with a bell and a water and food bowl. She
is going to be SUCH a spoiled little puppy!




No comments:

Post a Comment