Tuesday, June 29, 2010

365 Days, Day 22

COMMUNICATION

"If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?" (Stephen Levine)


[Although I have borrowed this quote - I would like YOU to respond to these questions by posting a comment below, PLEASE!]


Had my first ever telephone interview today for a job (one of many, many jobs I have applied for) ! Not sure that I made a good impression though, however it all goes down to experience.
Communication is so important, specially when you are away from friends and family, so an unexpected text or email is like a little present (hint-hint)...

"The more elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate" (Joseph Preistley).

“Deep listening is miraculous for both listener and speaker. When someone receives us with open-hearted, non-judging, intensely interested listening, our spirits expand.” (Sue Patton Thoele).

PLEASE communicate with me- I am always ready to listen.

Had hair cut today, even though I am growing it! I am considering changing the colour and becoming more "normal"... sort of coppery red. Decisions, decisions! Would love to know what YOU think about this(!) ===> Communicate!!

Communicate with me soon!
X


2 comments:

  1. There is nothing normal about you Sista - so don't even go there! I think coppery red hair would look gorgeous. I keep your blog page open on my computer and love your pics and quotes. Here is a big cyber space hug for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you a text to show that i am thinking and caring about you - hope to get together real soon. As for coppery red, would i not be better to keep that for autumn - after all that will tie in beautiful with the trees at that time ????

    ReplyDelete