Monday, May 9, 2011

365 Days, Day 331

The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal (Aleister Crowley)

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance (Alan Watts)

I feel the winds of change blowing. I feel stronger, but resilient. I will go with the flow and not resist. I feel as though my roots have become pot-bound and I now need to be re-potted to allow my roots to expand. I have gathered enough breath to cope with the new.

My feelers are out: I have asked Jack to find out about doing volunteer work at the Citizens Advice Bureau; I have asked about becoming more involved at the Barn Theatre; I am applying for yet another job – but am posting this application rather than just emailing it; I am contemplating doing a further Reiki workshop.

I am dancing to my own tune: changing and expanding, breathing, moving out of the old and into the new. Are you coming with me?

[Today was Nonna’s birthday, so had a few quiet moments for fond memories]

No comments:

Post a Comment