Sunday, May 29, 2011

365 Days, Day 349

I am that I am, I am beauty, I am peace, I am joy, I am one with Mother Earth. I am one with everyone within the reach of my voice. In this togetherness, we ask the divine intelligence to eradicate all negatives from our hearts, from our minds and from our actions. And so be it....ashe (Babatunde Olatunji)

It is through your body that you realize you are a spark of divinity (B.K.S. Iyengar)

The real beauty of realizing your true nature is in the freshness,

peace and deep bodily relaxation which touches to the core of

your being, flows into your everyday life and bursts forth naturally

into blossoming from within itself. Without you 'doing' a thing

about any of it.

This is a beautiful and simple change of lifestyle.

A lifestyle of letting go and living openhandedly, curled

up in the sunlit warmth on the lap of

the Divine - your heart

(Julie Sarah Powell)

Day out in Birmingham visiting Kyle and Sarah. It was a day of sensory overload: with only snatches of the stimuli received being assimilated. Thoughts, images, words, sounds all overlapping. But a general feeling of warmth and contentment.

Kyle and Sarah have created a lovely little home for themselves, they are happy and finding their feet. Slowly unfurling in their new environment.

On walking back to their studio apartment, Sarah and I walked past a burned out building. Looking through the window I saw a pigeon perched on the window ledge. It was a little angel message: let go, unfurl, and the Divine will warm your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment