Saturday, May 28, 2011

365 Days, Day 348

The object in being on the spiritual path is not to have just a little influx of energy, but to be the energy itself – consciously (Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami)

To liberate the human spirit we must embrace heightened consciousness and enhance the flow of positive energy. We are beings of light and energy, once we accept this truth our soul can soar with the angels (Micheal Teal)

Inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic energy striving, but it comes to us slowly and quietly and all the time (Brenda Ueland)

I was delighted by and amazed at the energy and talent of the students at the Youth Theatre in Camden today. I watched them sing (brilliantly - enjoyment tingled down my spine) and dance an urban dance and a jazz dance (I was entranced). As I watched them, I knew why they were there: keeping their creativity bubbling and boiling.

My role will be to make costumes for some of the cast. Being with creative people will enhance my flow of creative energy. I will become creative energy…

No comments:

Post a Comment