Monday, August 9, 2010

365 Days, Day 63


Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast (Lewis Carroll)


One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others (Lewis Carroll)


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams (Eleanor Roosevelt)


We are what we believe we are (C. S. Lewis)


I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? (John Lennon)


I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong (John Lennon)


When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable (Walt Disney)


I believe in being an innovator (Walt Disney)


I believe in impossible things everyday - if I didn’t believe them, I probably wouldn’t be able to get out of bed in the mornings.

I believe things are going to get better.

I believe in faeries and God and love and being kind.

I believe in doing what I do with love – it makes the mundane things easier.

I believe in the immortality of our souls.

I believe in keeping secrets.

I believe that there is a beautiful checkered floor at the bottom of the rabbit-hole in my photograph.

I believe in my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment