Thursday, August 19, 2010

365 Days, Day 73


It's okay to be RaNdOm

I think this probably isn't along the usual vein of mom's blog writing, but seeing as I have just finished off a glass of Cream Soda, and am slightly sleep deprived, I'm going with how it's okay, actually, GOOD to be a little bit random, crazy or just plain "huh".

Okay so this whole bloggy thing today might not make the most sense, but just appreciate the random things in life. Like the infamous sign on the way to school that used to say "live rocks for sale". Random, but strangely endearing... and hysterical.

Now I realise I am not much of an accomplished blogger like mom is, but I would like to (kinda) end with this game:
RaNdOm WoRd AsSoCiAtIoN (for two or more players)
Begin with a random word (something like penguins or jelly beans is good)
Let the next player say the first word that comes to mind upon hearing the above mentioned word
Continue until all players are doubled over in hysterics
(yay)
Well maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" moments, but I like it.

Lastly I would just like to add, I am sorry that people are feeling sadful, I wish every moment could just be giggling, cheek hurting, stomaching cramping fun. But since it's not, I would just like to say that I love all the afore mentioned people loads and loads, and I will always be here to come up with something random for you.

Lots of Love and madness,
ARIEL
(the guest blog writer for tonight)
^_^

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant and very funny - thanks Ariel i shall be playing that game with my children later !!! Hope there can be cause for a few smiles over there soon - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete