Tuesday, November 23, 2010

365 Days, Day 169

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden (Claudia Ghandi)

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see (John Burroughs)

May brooks and trees and singing hills

Join in the chorus too,

And every gentle wind that blows

Send happiness to you.

~Irish Blessing

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you." (A.A. Milne)

Some things in our lives are constants, some are forever changing. Life seems to get in the way of things that we want to do. But I am taking this opportunity to write to you: to say “Thank you” for being You - My friends and family who are my ‘constants’ even when I am not there with you, when I am getting on with Life and am ‘faraway’. Thank you for indulging me the way I am.

I send you happiness and love on every gentle (and not so gentle) breeze that blows. Sometime when you feel a little tickle of a breeze on your cheek: that’s me, taking your hand – saying “Nothing, it’s just me checking in.”

[Off to rehearsal again tonight…]

1 comment:

  1. you are very welcome, thank you too for the same things xx

    ReplyDelete