Saturday, November 27, 2010

365 Days, Day 173

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit (Albert Schweitzer)

Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame! (William Butler Yeats)

Tom showed AriƩl the magic of burning steel wool. I watched through the window: it was far too cold for me to venture outside.

But it did make me think about putting the magic back into everyday things and seeing with eyes of a child. So I am putting on my Genie’s rose-coloured glasses… and am going to look at and think about things differently, with a brand new flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment