Friday, January 14, 2011

365 Days, Day 220

Thoughts and ideas are not phantoms. They are real things. Although intangible and immaterial, they are factors in bringing about changes in the realm of tangible and material things (Ludwig von Mises)

If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it (Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955)

Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas - only I don't exactly know what they are! (Lewis Carroll 1832 - 1898)

My ideas may seem like big fluffy clouds in a faraway sky. But I am going reach up and coax the fluffiness bit by tiny bit into my box. When my box is overflowing I will stuff the filling into my Quilt of Life. I will be equipped with new skills and experience. And I will use my hands to bring calmness and holistic well-being into those around me or whose paths cross with mine.

In the meantime, I have to have a real job to bring in some (albeit it only a small amount) money. I have to do a Maths and English test before my interview on Monday! I have not done any Maths for almost 30 years! I am more nervous about the Maths test than the interview! I always have my supply teaching to fall back on if this doesn’t go well…

No comments:

Post a Comment