Friday, January 28, 2011

365 Days, Day 234


Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

The person who knows how to laugh at [her]self will never cease to be amused (Shirley MacLaine)

I laughed today. It was one of those days where I never quite completed anything I started (although I have made a complete stew).

Things I laughed at:

Myself for being grumpy (not enough sleep after Lily howled for much of the night and Ariél only got in at 4 this morning after work) + (mouth was feeling bruised and sore) = until I had my morning coffee (and a lone lost Happy Hippo) – then I had to laugh at myself for being a grumpy old bat (!)

Ariél’s anecdotes– because she relates them in a very amusing way

A man in his car in the parking lot at Tesco (not sure what he had up his nose, but it wasn’t normal)

Lily (see Whimsical blog http://whimsy-deidre.blogspot.com/) couldn’t stop laughing – what a ridiculous dog!

An employee in Tesco who was dancing whilst carrying a huge box

* * *

Today’s Art Journal Prompt:

Art Journal Prompt for DAY 14

Feature humour on your art journal page

No comments:

Post a Comment