Friday, January 28, 2011

365 Days, Day 233



I had my blog all ready written to paste in... but then could not access google from my pc. It has taken me more than 1/2 to try and get it onto Ariel's pc to paste arrgghhh!!

In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet (Albert Schweitzer 1875 - 1965)

The enlightened give thanks for what most people take for granted....

As you begin to be grateful for what most people take for granted, the vibration of gratitude makes you more receptive to good in your life (Michael Beckwith)

Gratitude is the realisation that we have everything we need, at least in this moment (M J Ryan)

While I was giving Reiki to AriĆ©l this afternoon, I thought how much I love spending this time with her, even though she is usually fast asleep. Which led me to thinking that I have so much in my life to be thankful for, which I tend to take for granted. So today’s blog is dedicated to giving thanks for my Life.

I am grateful that:

No comments:

Post a Comment