Sunday, February 20, 2011

365 Days, Day 257

A drawing is simply a line going for a walk (Paul Klee)

I start drawing, and eventually the characters involve themselves in a situation. Then in the end, I go back and try to cut out most of the preachments (Dr. Seuss)

Busied myself with Barn theatre today: I have to create a poster for their July production. It is a comedy about a cricket club. I read the script and came up with the drawing above. I am rather proud of my drawing, but both Kyle and AriƩl looked at it for ages without saying anything!

This afternoon was rehearsal (I am learning stage managing- something to add to my CV) and that basically was my day.

Felt sad that we were not with Roarke and Gina for their engagement party last night… feel like I am not being there for my Ro’s milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment