Tuesday, February 22, 2011

365 Days, Day 259


The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom (James Allen 1864 - 1912)

When we are able to make ourselves as still within as an untouched mountain lake, we have an exquisite reflection of all that is in and around us (Laura van Dernoot Lipsky)

I am angry right now. Bureaucracy, red-tape, and being reminded that I having to do teaching-training here because (even though I have a teaching degree as well as an art degree and years of teaching experience) I am “Overseas trained”. An incident occurred today relating to this and not being allowed to teach until I pay a certain fee blah blah. So this is why I am angry.

I am taking deep breaths and trying to be still. Rules are rules; accept them.

I am visualising a creative environment where I can be stimulated and use my gifts and wisdom. It is not in a school. The room is quiet and calm and beautiful. There are wooden floorboards; there is calm music and light. It is warm.

I am using my hands.

I am happy and calm.

I am… I am that I am, I am beauty, I am peace, I am joy, I am one with Mother Earth. I am one with everyone within the reach of my voice. In this togetherness, we ask the divine intelligence to eradicate all negatives from our hearts, from our minds and from our actions. And so be it....ashe.

Babatunde Olatunji

No comments:

Post a Comment