Friday, February 25, 2011

365 Days, Day 260


Hi, Miss Alice

What kind of dreams do you see

with your eyes of glass?

Do they fascinate you?

(Kanon Wakeshima)

And I don't want the world to see me,

Because I don't think that they'd understand.

When everything's made to be broken,

I just want you to know who I am.

(From Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls)

I am a few days behind in my blogs! So I will slowly catch up but not all tonight. I have spent a few lovely days in Hitchin with Chris. The next few blogs will be news of this.

I forgot to take my camera with me!!

This two little creatures with their “eyes of glass” (actually they are plastic) are a find in a little village called Hexton. More about this later.

When I told Chris I would be using them in an art work, but possibly not as they were – I might only use an arm or a leg or a head. She said she could NOT picture this at all. hehe she hasn’t seen any of my art work yet.

I need an early night, so I am going to end off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment