Friday, March 4, 2011

365 Days, Day 269


Put you heart, mind, intellect and soul even into your smallest acts. This is the secret of success (Swami Sivananda)

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does (Sir James Matthew Barrie 1860 - 1937)

In the forest today

The trees were silent

The birds chattered

The forest is starting to show signs

Of its secrets

It has been keeping over the Winter

Little buds on the seemingly barren tree

Interesting clumps of fungi on cut off tree trunks

I like creating my art, which is what I have made time to do yesterday and today. In between I liked having a walk in the forest with Kyle (well he ran off into the hazy cold yonder while I walked slowly with my camera and looked.

So I did what I liked and had a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment