Saturday, March 5, 2011

365 Days, Day 270

Feel the fear and do it anyway! (Susan Jeffers)

Kind words and deeds will raise your consciousness and enable you to identify with the soul. Let yours be a message of joy and hope, for doing so will open you to the gifts of spirit. By creating an extraordinary life that fits your dreams you clothe your soul with enlightenment and inspiration. Write a new chapter and make the book of your life a story of happiness that celebrates love as a blessing (Micheal Teal)

Inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic energy striving, but it comes to us slowly and quietly and all the time (Brenda Ueland)

At times I want to be the goat on my box standing out from the crowd. At other times I want to take refuge under my umbrella and melt into the crowd. I am Chameleon: I can blend. Or not.

Recently E at the theatre asked me what had happened to the colourful hair. I said it was still there and turned to the light to show him. Hmm very subtle though, said E. That’s me: Mrs. Subtle. I don’t think so, said S, shaking his head. Well, the new me is Mrs. Subtle. S shook his head again and said it wouldn’t last. He is right: it probably won’t last. But at the moment that is me: Mrs. Subtle. [hahahahaha]

Subtle, moving slowly and quietly. Inspiration being absorbed by osmosis. But one has to move in the proximity of things that inspire. Be open.

Creating an extraordinary life, can also happen slowly and quietly. It doesn’t have to be the goat-on-his-box kind of life. Slowly quietly, kindly with love…

Today Mrs. Subtle. {Feel the fear and do it anyway} Tomorrow Wild Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment