Tuesday, April 5, 2011

365 Days, Day 300

Age is a number which puts in chronological order of time. Age does not have to dictate how old we feel or act (Kris Surat)

He who sees age on the outside of things is doomed to underestimate the vitality of raisins (Philip Jason)

I feel as young as ever. I am happy with where I am in my life right now. I take each day as it comes. I start each day telling myself that I will not be angry today, or worry, or be judgemental. And to have gratitude.

Today I listened to the convoluted tale of someone else’s life. I could see the ‘answers’ to what she needs to do in her life. But then I realised that I am judging and measuring her from my context. My ‘answers’ are not her answers. She is where she needs to be; I just wish I could convince her that she is lovely and worthy of respect and love.

I had a delightful chat to a lady called Nomvelo, which means Mother Nature. I told her I am going to buy a new fairy for my UK garden and call her Nomvelo. So now I am on a mission to find a new (possibly black) fairy. Anyone know where I can get an African fairy? I have gratitude that I met and chatted to this beautiful lady. She made me think about her life which is so different from my own

No comments:

Post a Comment