Tuesday, April 26, 2011

365 Days, Day 320

Whatever you do, do it with all your heart (Sharon Tee)

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us (Helen Keller)

Life always gives us exactly the teacher we need at every moment. This includes every mosquito, every misfortune, every red light, every traffic jam, every obnoxious supervisor (or employee), every illness, every loss, every moment of joy or depression, every addiction, every piece of garbage, every breath. Every moment is the Guru (Joko Beck)

Meanderings of a wild mind. I have not really come up with a specific theme for today, but have instead come across a few quotes that echo thoughts I have in my head. I found the individual quotes rather randomly after much reading. Putting them together gives them a new context and possibly a train of thought. Sort of like my own subconscious Fortune Cookie…

I am where I am meant to be.

I need to stop fighting my circumstances and relax and enjoy… I am worried about the lack of finances though; but if Life is giving me this ‘teacher’, what am I learning from it?

I am where I am meant to be.

Flow down this river and do it with all of my heart. If I was working right now, I wouldn’t be able to go home-hunting with Sarah tomorrow, I wouldn’t have been able to take AriĆ©l to work this morning in Horsham (being ill, she needed to come straight home again), I wouldn’t be able to look after my little chicken. I am where I am meant to be.

I need to accept this…

No comments:

Post a Comment