Thursday, April 21, 2011

365 Days, Day 314


I reject your reality and substitute it for my own (Adam Savage)

What I do is based on powers we all have inside us; the ability to endure; the ability to love, to carry on, to make the best of what we have - and you don't have to be a ‘Superman' to do it (Christopher Reeve)

The greatest superpower is the ability to make people laugh (Unknown author)

I have moved from one Reality to another, but seem to be caught in a Parallel Universe. My own Reality.

In my head I am a bit of a Superlady… Whipping things into shape, sorting things out, smoothing the humpyrumpies of Life. But in reality, right now I am rather floaty and tired.

I have been shopping with Easter eggs with AriĆ©l, and we always seem to have a good laugh; so I will just have to work on this SuperPower of mine – the ability to make people laugh. Even if it is At me rather than With me. I will hone my SuperPower skill… mwhahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment