Monday, September 20, 2010

365 Days, Day 105


The magic is inside you. There ain’t no crystal ball (Dolly Parton) [This one is for you, Gill. Harness the magic within, girl!]

Things do not happen. Things are made to happen (John F. Kennedy)

Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen - that stillness becomes a radiance (Morgan Freeman)

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen (Douglas Adams)

Sometimes when we really want something we have to go out and get it. Sometimes things happen to us, which we may not want. What we need to do in this case is take a step back and say, “Why? What lesson can I learn from this?” Not always easy to do, or to understand.

Each of the above quotes seems to take a different stand and they all make sense… I want to be able to visualise where my journey is going. I want to make things happen. As yet I am not sure where I am headed. I come with history and life-experience. I can use these in my journey and I can learn new skills.

I know I have magic within and I am going to make things happen! Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment