Tuesday, September 7, 2010

365 Days, Day 92


Gaia the Earth Goddess

Through the Goddess, we can discover our strength, enlighten our minds, own our bodies, and celebrate our emotions


Tips on how to be goddess

Cultivate intuition

Glow with inner beauty and sensuality

Shine and inspire

Share your knowledge

Radiate with love and light

Raise as a Sun Goddess

Be strong like the lioness

Radiate like fire

Hold your vision without reservation

Plan step-by-step between here and its reality

Realise your dream, revel in its manifestation

(http://www.goddess.com.au/goddess.htm)


Roarke and Gina helped me select today’s photograph. Then Roarke suggested I do Gaia…


When we were at Findhorn last year, I particularly enjoyed one of the movement activities. We worked in pairs. One of us had to be Gaia (Mother Earth) and the other a tiny seed. Gaia had to encourage (purely through movement) the seed to grow into a beautiful tree; classical music building up to a crescendo was our stimulus. I became immersed in this dance from the depths of my soul.


That is all for now. This goddess is tired. More later on this theme.


P.S. I chose a fortune cookie today: my message was “Your journey in life will be one of ease and much happiness” (!)


No comments:

Post a Comment