Wednesday, September 1, 2010

365 Days, Day 86


But where do you go to my lovely
When you're alone in your bed
Tell me the thoughts that surround you
I want to look inside your head, yes I do

(Peter Sarstedt Where Do you Go to My Lovely 1969)


Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts (Mohandas Gandhi)


No-one knows where I go when I am alone in my bed. Perhaps just as well. I have some crazy thoughts and even weirder dreams.

But my intentions are good.


My visit to South Africa this time has been quite a spiritual journey. Not intentionally. It has just happened that way. I have crossed paths with very spiritual people. And I am aware of a change happening in my awareness. There is softness. There is quiet. There is stillness.


Focus is moving away from me. I am aware that I need to use my gifts(?) for the healing(?) of others. The small things matter. They need close attention and then the bigger things will fall into place.


I am soft.

I am quiet.

I am still.

1 comment: