Thursday, September 9, 2010

365 Days, Day 93


He who does not research has nothing to teach (Proverb)


Research is formalised curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose (Zora Neale Hurston)


I started packing up my years and years of school preparation files. This represents thousands of hours of work. I have to be selective and only take a minimal amount. I have realised that I prefer researching and creating the worksheets and notes to teaching.


The big sliding gates didn’t work yesterday when we got home from visiting mum and dad. Ariel and I had to climb over the wall to get inside! Then I had to climb back over the wall to get out to go dancing:

I went to a Nia dancing class with Nicki – just what I needed. Shall try and go again next week with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment