Saturday, October 2, 2010

365 Days, Day 117

Life's too short to stuff a mushroom (Shirley Conran)

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection (Buddha)

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams, who looks inside, awakens..... (Carl Jung)

I am back in the UK. I am here to put down roots, be more involved in the community, and find meaningful direction in my life. I have so many ideas floating in my imagination / subconscious; often mentioning “my little cupcake shop”.

I have been looking up massage therapy courses: which would address the ‘healing’ whispers that keep coming up too. I love having a massage, and the feeling of well-being it gives me. How wonderful to pass on that feeling to others through my fingers and my energies. I am fascinated with alternative healing therapies.

Colour is a very integral part if my life: I need colour. I know that colour can be used for lifting the spirits, for healing. So, I have started doing some research into colour therapy. There is so much out there, drawing me ever nearer… Where will my roots reach?

No comments:

Post a Comment